We took a fresh look at the NFIRS user interface to ensure better data reliability and more accurate reporting while eliminating the possibility of inconsistencies around the reporting of similar incidents. A number of enhancements have been made to avoid NFIRS code confusion.
- Review narrative in list view
- Optimized for mobility
- List unlimited actions
- Take and store photos
- Track customized studies
- Department customized fields
- Built-in quality control
- Report templates
- Narrative templates
- Automatically integrate CAD data
- Search across the entire 100-900 series
Collect, manage and easily access site data on your iPad by address and common name. Details for each address include: audio notes, photos, multiple contacts, reports, inspections, violations, pre-plans, notes and a Google street map.
- Track property use and type
- Hydrant location, flow, in and out of service, LAT/LON
- Risk assessments, critical infrastructure, abandoned sites
- Condos, multi-building complexes, multi-use buildings, shopping plazas and malls
- All site related NFIRS reports
- Attached floor plans and Tier 4 documents
Fast, clear alerts with driving directions, pre-plan details, hydrant mapping, floor plans and site photos.
Inspections & Permits
With Fire Codes embedded into a smart checklist, StationSmarts’ inspection module enables fire prevention staff to manage and schedule inspections, track past violations, generate and distribute certifications and code violations, all from a tablet or iPad. This checklist method ensures consistency, portability of code references, and easy retrieval of prior inspections. Additionally, inspections can be sent to property owners as a PDF while still on the inspection site. No additional data entry is required back at the office, and all inspections are automatically linked to the property address.
Commercial iPad Inspection
- Photograph violations
- Audit history of failed inspection detail
- Link inspections to site address
- Issue PDF compliance or noncompliance while still on site
Activity Tracker is essentially a log book on steroids, an automated and easy way to maintain, track and filter specific department actions, organized by category and date. Information captured in the activity tracker populates related modules, eliminating the need for duplicate data entry.
- Highly customizable
- Quick and easy reporting
- Consistent records captured by category and date
- SMS and email broadcasting
Create daily rosters for first responders and administration, whether career or volunteer.
- Track vacation, personal or sick day coverage
- Automate weekly payroll reporting
- Create rosters in advance of the actual shift start time
- Create multiple shift rosters for any given day
- Customize the categories of data used
- Create and update duty rosters on mobile or desktop
- Assign staff to an apparatus seat position; generate a hard copy “ride sheet”
- Indicate staff certifications on the active roster
Training & Credentialing
The Training & Credentialing module keeps track of employees’ progress as they maintain important credentials, certifications, and licenses. Users easily run reports to see whose license, or credential is expiring or approaching expiration. Access comprehensive training and compliance records for ISO reviews or cases of litigation using simple documentation on those eligible to be on a Task Force or Tech Rescue Team.
- Schedule and track individual and group training
- Measure progress against department defined curriculum
- Assess individual progression towards training goals, certifications
- Align curriculum with industry standards such as NFPA, ISO and OSHA
- Track steps toward initial certification or recertification
- Alert staff and management when expirations or deadlines are approaching
Keep in-service fire apparatus serviced, maintained, in safe operating condition and ready for response at all times. This module allows departments to track the requirements for establishing a preventative maintenance program for fire apparatus along with all associated costs, including backup documentation.
- Schedule and record inspections
- Track date, engine time and miles
- Attach documents such as, inspections, invoices and registrations
- Take and store photos
- Track expenses down to the component
- Report expenses by apparatus, component and vendor